What Can I Expect From The Counseling Process?
Here are the details you need to know:
- My fee is $250 for a fifty (50) minute session. You will be invoiced after each session. I accept all major credit cards. I do not offer sliding scale fees or discount packages.
- The number of sessions varies, depending on the goal of our work together. For most clients, the initial piece of work will take between 3 and 6 sessions. There may be additional work we need to do together, or I may refer you to a resume writer and/or job search coach.
- I recommend that our first 2 to 4 sessions be scheduled at weekly or biweekly intervals. I use an online scheduling system and you will be able to select appointments that work with your schedule. Sometimes either your schedule or my schedule will preclude weekly meetings, and that’s fine. After our first several meetings, you will have more substantive tasks to complete between sessions to help achieve your career goals, and at that point, the frequency of our sessions will likely decrease.
- I see clients during the business day between 9 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. ET. I don’t offer night or weekend hours.
- I now work exclusively by video and phone. My practice management software, Simple Practice, automatically sends you a link for the video session when you schedule an appointment. Some people experience “zoom fatigue” from being on-camera for much of the workday. Please know that I am always happy to turn the camera off.
That’s an overview of the process, but I know you’re likely to have additional questions about your specific situation and needs. That’s why I offer a free 15-minute introductory phone call so that you can tell me what you want out of the process, and I can explain how I would work with you and answer any questions. Click here to schedule a free phone call.